Tuesday, June 07, 2005

To be frank, dear Lord

I'm going through my poetry here at work.
...feeling some typa way today....
not depressed but sad...questioning...
Anyway- this sums it up.

To be frank, dear Lord

For three days I’ve thought about you…
Night and day…….day and night
But……..I-DON’T-WANT-TO-TALK-TO-YOU
Infact,
I’m feeling kinda pissed with you
………angry enough to fight……….
You
Lied
To
Me

I thought you loved me……………
……………you said so
and I took your word…………
I took your words and consumed them
Living off of their nourishment
Living off of their promises
Living off of their …………love

……………………………….right now,
I’m feelin’ “sometypa way”
………….Better yet,
I’m feelin tricked……….
mislead, unloved, alone…
And basically……………………………….fucked……

…………Now if I must
I will inhale your air
………If I must
I will feel the heat from your sun on my face
And if I must…..
I will feed my family by the means you provide
………………………
if I must
………………..
but
I don’t want to talk to you…………..
So
Stop
Calling
My
Name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home